The program has an auto-save feature. If you loose power or internet connection, sign back in and your estimate is in the same stage as you left it.
Articles in this section
- What's the deal with this program?
- How do I make an assembly?
- What is a Template, how do I make one?
- How do I start an estimate?
- Importing your price book
- How do I include fittings for a Fire Pump in the "Fire Pump" subtotal?
- I have clicked the report tab. How can I adjust or change my estimate?
- Can I add items to my estimate?
- Can I print the results of my estimate?
- What do I do if I do not want anyone to change my price book while they are entering an estimate for a bid?