Yes, click the report tab for your screen summary of the estimate. Toward the middle top of your screen click “Download PDF”. The estimate can be saved to your computer. The cover sheet that is printed will have the Job information and is handy to hide your pricing summary from view.
Articles in this section
- What's the deal with this program?
- How do I make an assembly?
- What is a Template, how do I make one?
- How do I start an estimate?
- Importing your price book
- How do I include fittings for a Fire Pump in the "Fire Pump" subtotal?
- I have clicked the report tab. How can I adjust or change my estimate?
- Can I add items to my estimate?
- Can I print the results of my estimate?
- What do I do if I do not want anyone to change my price book while they are entering an estimate for a bid?