You can add items with the box located to the right of the 3 estimating tabs. Click the box and enter your quantity. The search is alpha-numerical. After the quantity place a space then use the part code or part description for a direct link to the price book for selection. To track the items you added, click the “Date added” located on the top right side of your estimate window. The last templet inserted or add items will be listed on the top of the estimate window.
Articles in this section
- What's the deal with this program?
- How do I make an assembly?
- What is a Template, how do I make one?
- How do I start an estimate?
- Importing your price book
- How do I include fittings for a Fire Pump in the "Fire Pump" subtotal?
- I have clicked the report tab. How can I adjust or change my estimate?
- Can I add items to my estimate?
- Can I print the results of my estimate?
- What do I do if I do not want anyone to change my price book while they are entering an estimate for a bid?